Sanyo TV has made a name for itself in the world of electronics. The Sanyo Company is headquartered in Osaka, Japan. The company was founded in the year 1949 and has managed to leave a lasting impression on TV production since its inception. If the TV remote of such a well-known and respected company stops working, it will be a matter of great sorrow for the consumer.
When we also faced the problem of not working remotely today, we realized that this problem is much worse than expected problem. That’s why we researched the solution to this problem, and today we will talk about the solution we found in the area.
- What Are the Reasons Why Sanyo Smart TV Remote Does Not Work?
- How to Fix the Problem of Sanyo Smart TV Remote Not Working?
- Why Are the Buttons of the Sanyo TV Remote Not Working?
- Most Commonly Asked Questions
What Are the Reasons Why Sanyo Smart TV Remote Does Not Work?
Here are some common reasons why Sanyo Smart TV doesn’t work
- Even if you have not properly inserted the remote battery, you may still have problems with the remote not working.
- You should also check that the battery has been inserted in the right place and correctly.
- You should also check that there is no barrier between your smart TV and the remote.
- If you do not point your remote control to the right side of your smart TV.
- For this, you will need to re-program the remote control.
If you really want to find the problem, you need to keep your remote control close to the TV while pointing directly at the front panel. You can also eliminate this problem by reducing the distance between the TV and the remote.
Suggested Read: How to Turn on TCL TV Without Remote?
How to Fix the Problem of Sanyo Smart TV Remote Not Working?
The following troubleshooting method can help you fix the problem if the smart TV does not work, its power button does not work, or any other button on the remote does not work.
Reboot Sanyo TV
It is often heard in the market that their remote works properly, but there is another problem with TV. To overcome this problem, you can power the TV.
To power your smart TV, you need to take the following steps
- First, disconnect the TV’s power plug from the wall plug.
- Now, wait for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
- After an interval of 5 to 10 minutes, reconnect the plug and turn on the power.
Now you check the rest with the help of a remote and see if there is any problem.
Reset the Sanyo TV Remote Control
You should check the remote’s battery in case of remote is working on your Sanyo Smart TV, and if the battery has not been replaced for a long time, then it should be replaced immediately. If you are still suffering from a problem with the remote not working, then there may be an internal problem with the remote. So you can fix your problem by resetting the remote.
To reset your Sanyo remote, you need to take the following steps
- First, you need to remove the battery from the remote and hold down the power button on your remote for at least 30 seconds. Doing this will also drain the remaining power in the circuit of your remote.
- Now clean the battery panel with cotton buds.
- Now, wait at least 5 minutes and add a new battery.
If you still have problems, just use a universal replacement for your remote control.
Suggested Read: Insignia Fire TV Remote Not Working? | Here’s How to Fix It!
How to Program Sanyo Smart TV Universal Remote?
To program Sanyo Smart TV Universal Remote, you need to take the following steps
- First, you have to hold the code search key until you see the light and then release it.
- Now you have to enter the smart TV universal code, which is almost identical, i.e., 049
- Once you enter this code, check that your TV light will flash quickly if you enter the wrong code.
- After a successful meal with the process, now show your Sanyo Smart TV remote control on the TV and tap the on/off button.
- If your remote still does not work, follow the steps above and use the codes 054, 025, 069, and 023.
This is how you can reset the remote of a smart TV and get rid of your problem.
Why Are the Buttons of the Sanyo TV Remote Not Working?
If your remote is old and you have been using it for a long time, its buttons may be worn out, and it may not be in working condition. If your problem is not solved by clearing the button, you should go beyond this problem and clean the circuit board of the remote.
Suppose your traditional TV remote does not work and the buttons on the remote do not work; then you need to open the remote control and pull the two parts of the battery cover lightly.
Now lightly wipe the band of the circuit with a cotton cloth and fit it as it was, but the new battery is in its slot, and check if it is working. If a few buttons in your remote do not work, you can replace the button with a properly sized piece of aluminum foil.
Why Is My Sanyo TV Remote Sensor Not Working?
Whether it is a Sanyo TV remote or any other remote brand, every remote works based on an infrared signal; if your remote does not produce infrared light, you will not be able to control the TV with the help of your Sanyo remote.
If you are also suffering from the problem of the Sanyo remote not working and the sensor of the remote is not working, then you can turn off the power of the Sanyo TV for approximately 30 to 60 sec and press the power button of the TV for at least 30 to 50 sec. Hold on, and then release it. Now you reconnect the TV’s power source and check if your Sanyo remote works.
You can also test your Sanyo remote using a smartphone. All you have to do is turn on the camera and then aim your Sanyo TV remote at the camera screen or viewfinder. Now press any button on the remote and hold for a few seconds. Look at the screen of your phone and determine if you can see the infrared light when any button comes on your Sanyo TV remote.
Suggested Read: Roku Remote Blinking Green Light | 10 Ways to Fix it!
When the red of your Sanyo TV remote is constantly flashing, this simply means that you cannot change the channel. But it also means that you cannot change and adjust the volume of the remote or any other function.
This problem is usually caused by some solid type of barrier between the remote and the Sanyo TV or because your Sanyo TV remote is not in full sync with your Sanyo TV. Quick and efficient troubleshooting This problem can usually be solved in a timely manner.
You can also check your Bluetooth pairing connection if your Sanyo remote is not working and its red light constantly blinks. Ensure the Sanyo TV Remote is in full synchronization with your Sanyo TV. Also, make sure that all the batteries of the Sanyo TV remote are fully charged.
Apart from this, you should also check that there is not too much distance between your TV and the remote. There is no other barrier between Sanyo TV and Remote. Any wireless speakers or phone that is in the way can interfere with the normal operation of the Sanyo TV remote.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
How Do I Reset My Sanyo TV Remote?
To reset a Sanyo TV remote, you need to take the following steps:
- First, you remove the battery from the remote.
- Hold the power button on the remote for at least 30 to 60 seconds.
- Then wipe the battery slot properly with a cotton cloth.
- After 30 seconds, pop the new batteries.
Why Is My TV Not Responding to My Remote?
If your remote is not responding to you or does not control any type of TV, it may be that the remote’s battery is low. Check that you are pointing the remote at the TV. Any other type of electronics, such as certain types of lighting or something blocking the TV remote sensor, could be interfering with the signal.
Does Sanyo TV Have a Reset Button?
Find the “Reset” button on the bottom left of the Sanyo remote that comes with the television. If using Universal Remote, the “Reset” button may be elsewhere on the device.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- Panasonic TV Red Light Blinking
- How to Charge AirPods Without Case?
- What is Honhaipr Devices: A Complete Guide
- Top 9 Solutions To Fix Toshiba TV Won’t Turn On
- Top 5 Tricks to Use Roku TV Without Remote and Wi-Fi
We have talked about almost all possible problems and their solutions for the work of Sanyo TV Remote Not Working. However, if your Sanyo remote does not work, you should immediately buy a new one without wasting time.