Panasonic is a well-known and respected brand in the world. Panasonic has earned a good name in the field of electronics. Panasonic specializes in making things like televisions, refrigerators, air conditioners, etc.
If you have a Panasonic smart TV and you sit down to watch one of your favorite shows, and your TV stops working, it is a pity for the consumer. If you are also having the problem of light blinking in your Panasonic, then today you have come to the right place. Today you will see every solution related to this problem in today’s post.
Many owners of Panasonic televisions have complained that the red light on the front of their TVs is constantly flashing, which can cause frustration for its customers. If you also see this light constantly shining, then understand that there is something wrong with your television.
Suggested Read: Top 9 Solutions To Fix Samsung TV Blinking Red Light
- What Could Be the Reason Why the Red Light of the Panasonic TV Is Flashing?
- Troubleshooting Methods for Red Light for Panasonic TV
- Why Is There a Red Light on My Panasonic TV?
- How Do I Reset My Panasonic TV That Will Not Turn On?
- Frequently Asked Questions
What Could Be the Reason Why the Red Light of the Panasonic TV Is Flashing?
Here are some possible reasons why your TV doesn’t turn on while your TV light is on
- If the required amount of air does not circulate to your unit.
- Defective or disconnected wire.
- The problem with the main power board.
- Defective remote control.
- Hard reset Panasonic TV.
Regardless of why Panasonic TV does not work, we will talk about some troubleshooting to get all the backups turned and on.
Troubleshooting Methods for Red Light for Panasonic TV
The red light troubleshooting methods are as follows
- Cable and heat.
- Clean ports and TV unit.
- Hard reset Panasonic TV.
- The efficiency of remote control.
- Shutdown mode.
- Contact Panasonic’s customer service.
#1. Cable and Heat
Many consumers ignore the problem of cable being hit, which can affect your TV. To prevent this from happening, check to see if there is enough airflow around the television. Next, you check that there is nothing to cover the airflow vent in the back of the television. Also, remove any heating devices on the side of the television.
In terms of HDMI cable
- HDMI cable is preferred in your TV as it allows easy TV functionality.
- Check that you have the cable properly fitted into its slot.
- If you notice that the cable has been cut or damaged, you should replace it immediately.
Suggested Read: Top 7 Solutions To Fix Hisense TV Blinking Red Light
#2. Clean Ports and TV Unit
If you have checked that there is no problem with air circulation and your television is completely cold, you should now check the ports and eye device for cleanliness. There should be no dust or anything of any kind in such an area.
In such a case
- It is necessary to remove your Panasonic TV from the console.
- Open the back cover
- Now open the TV cabinet.
- Then check for any signs of damage and dust.
- If you see any damaged parts, replace them immediately with a new one.
- If you find any dust or debris at this place, it is better to clean it without delay.
#3. Hard Reset Panasonic TV
This method turns off the full power of the TV when you hard reset your Panasonic. The advantage of doing a hard reset is that the unnecessary merry and malicious data contained in the TV is destroyed. This does not affect the settings you have saved and the downloaded media.
To hard reset your Panasonic, you need to take the following steps
- Disconnect your Panasonic TV and all the different devices you have attached to it.
- Now disconnect the main plug of your Panasonic TV from the plugin on the wall.
- Then hold the power button on the back of the TV for at least 30 to 60 seconds.
- Now you have to leave your TV in this state for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- After this time interval, you need to plug in the TV again and turn it on.
Remember: If your TV is still not working, turn off your TV and disconnect its power cord. Remove the back panel from the TV and unplug each cable.
Suggested Read: Sony Television Red Light Blinking (5+ Working Solution)
#4. The efficiency of Remote Control
There may be a problem with your Panasonic TV’s remote control or remote sensor. If the following steps do not help you, you should take your remote control to a nearby service center and test it on another product. This is one of the best ways to find out if this is working as expected.
To check the functionality of the remote control, you should take the following steps
- First, remove the battery from your Panasonic remote.
- Turn on the TV with the help of the button next to the display and use the up or “+” button.
- If the TV works, then you can imagine there is a problem with the remote control you use.
- If your television still does not respond to manual side control, this could be a problem, and you may need full service to the TV.
#5. Shutdown Mode
If your Panasonic Smart TV does not turn on by standby and you have checked the power source, it may have shut down mode as a safety precaution. If this is the case, then you can see the light of blinking power.
You can follow these steps to resolve this issue
- First, you need to remove the power cable from your TV.
- Now you let this power cable stay like this for at least 5 to 7 minutes.
- After this time, interconnect the power cable and check if there is a solution to your problem.
Suggested Read: Top 5 Solutions To Fix TCL TV Light Blinking
#6. Contact Panasonic’s Customer Service
Suppose any of the above improvements do not work for you. So sadly for you, this, unfortunately, means that something is going wrong in the backend.
You should check the warranty period first to find out if you can avail of this facility for free. If there is no warranty, then the only option you have is to Call the Panasonic customer team and tell them what problem you are having and what efforts you have made to resolve this issue.
If your TV has any hardware-related problems, then a technician will be provided to you. Which will come and check your problem, if it finds any hardware-related problem, then it will fix the damaged component and fix it, and your smart Panasonic TV will be restarted.
Why Is There a Red Light on My Panasonic TV?
If your Panasonic Red is constantly flashing, it means that there is a problem with your TV software. This error can be caused by malicious files or software issues. You should contact the Panasonic customer support team to help with this problem.
You should try to reset the TV or do a factory reset before contacting the customer team. This can fix your problem and allow you to continue using your TV without problems.
Suggested Read: Roku Remote Blinking Green Light | 10 Ways to Fix it!
How Do I Reset My Panasonic TV That Will Not Turn On?
You can reset your Panasonic TV using the following steps
- If your Panasonic TV does not turn on, you can fix this problem by resetting it.
- After unplugging the TV from the main outlet, reconnect it to the power outlet.
- This will reset the TV, and it may start working again.
If this does not work, try a factory reset of the tv. To do this, go to Menu, Settings, and Reset. Finally, if all else fails, you must contact Panasonic customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Is the Red Standby Light Flashing on My TV?
If your Panasonic smart TV is constantly flashing and the TV is not working properly, it means that there is a problem with your TV. Most red LED blink conditions require service. The meaning of the blinking code may vary between TV models. However, the number of flashing times is usually 2 to 10.
How Do I Fix the Red Light on My Panasonic TV?
The following steps need to be taken to fix the red light on the Panasonic TV
- First, you can try resetting the power.
- Turn off the TV and then turn off and disconnect the TV power cord from the power outlet.
- Now hold and release the power button on the TV for at least 40 to 60 sec.
- Reconnect the power cord to the power outlet and switch to the outlet.
Power LED flashing ten times is an indicator of voltage problems on sub 5V, main 3.3V, DTV 9V, or tuner power, and the board in question is “A-board.” Also, make sure that the fans and airflow in your units are not obstructed.
Like this post? You May Also Enjoy Reading
Suggested Read –
- How to Charge AirPods Without Case?
- How to Watch Local Channels on Smart TV?
- What is Honhaipr Devices: A Complete Guide
- YouTube TV Promo Codes That Actually Work
- Top 9 Solutions To Fix Verizon Router Blinking Blue